Deliver a fantastic experience
The Complete Business Process Handbook Volume 1
Mark von Rosing, August-Wilhelm Scheer, Henrik von Scheel, et al
The Complete Business Process Handbook is the most comprehensive body of knowledge on business processes. With expert guidance from authors and editors Mark von Rosing and Henrik von Scheel, it is written as a practical guide for Executives, Practitioners, Managers and Students by the authorities that have shaped the way we think and work with process today.
Applying Real-World BPM in an SAP Environment
Co-authored by Mark von Rosing and Henrik von Scheel
In this unique book, you will learn how to span the gap between business processes and information technology, as well as how to apply BPM within SAP projects. The authors provide extensive information on everything you need to know about the processes and methods to implement BPM (new ASAP, process-based implementation content, BPM technology, and more).
The Fusion Marketing Bible
Co-authored by Henrik von Scheel
The Fusion Marketing Bible is the next step that brings our 6,000 years of traditional marketing, the exciting digital marketing tools of the Internet, and social media and fully integrates them into one seamless tool set that will accomplish every goal you set!
Articles and other publications
- Applying Real-World BPM in an SAP Environment, SAP Press
- Initial thoughts on a Sustainability Framework, 2012
- Getting Business Transformation Right, IEE publication
- The Strategic Importance of Competencies, Copenhagen Business School Press
- Business Value Management: A Way To Plan, Create and Realize Value. IT University, Denmark
- Combining BPM and EA in complex ERP projects, IEE publication
- The Business Architecture Profession, 2011, IEEE publication